1. Companies are dependent on 1 or 2 Rainmakers.
2. Messaging is created in silos, lacking consistency.
3. Teams are lead centric, instead of deal centric.
4. Not industrialising in order to score larger deals.
5. Sales people should become more media.
6. Vendors mainly talk about benefits of their product.
Minna Technologies, a Swedish FinTech scale-up that has surpassed 5X growth in the last 2 years.
Christoffer Pettersson, Head of Growth comments on Minna Technologies partnership with Megadeals.
"Before implementing the Megadeals Discipline we were dependent on 1 or 2 rainmakers to sign the deals, making it more difficult to scale. Adapting the Megadeals discipline has made our deals able to cross the finish line."